New: GEBO electricly operable sliding hatch.
High Quality Marineglazing
Welcome on our English website version of Gebo Marine Glazing, manufacturer of High Quality Marineglazing and additional products.
On this website you will find information about our company, products, both commercial as their specifications. Also you will be able to preview our products online and make an enquiry using our contact form below each product.
Please notice all GMG yacht and ship marine glazing products are manufactured in our advanced factory, located in Almere, the Netherlands.
Gebo Marine Glazing B.V.
Versterkerstraat 1, 1322 AN Almere
Postbus 60277, 1320 AH Almere
Phone: (+31) 36 521 12 12
Fax: (+31) 36 521 12 71
News & Latest work
Opening hours summer period:
Week 22 - 34; closed every Friday.
Week 31 – 33; closed due to summer vacation.
- Delivered to Zuiderzee Yachtig; a beautiful set of GEBO Light-Line windows, as well as doors and hatches.
- Produced for Sturier Yachts; GEBO combi-slidingwindow in Thermic-Line profile, 100% condensation free, CE-A!
- For Pollard Jachtbouw we produced a full Thermic-Line set; windows, a door, hatches and portals.
- A yachter from Overijssel decided not to buy this (photo) plastic windowset due to poor quality and instead went for GEBO Light-Line, which will ensure decades of decency!
- For curved glazing too, your wharf can trust GEBO Marine Glazing’s expertise. For Aquanaut we have produced a full ‘Thermic-Line’ set, totally conform the design!